Solutions to your contaminated land issues
Contaminated Land Expertise
Wesson Environmental specialise in cost effective contaminated land site investigation
services, including desktop studies and soil testing.
We have considerable experience in dealing with sites that may potentially be impacted by land contamination. We have regulatory and hands on experience developed through numerous projects from small single unit developments through to large sites of several hectares.
When dealing with contaminated land, it is essential that the appropriate methods and techniques are applied. We can guide you through this process drawing on our broad and varied experience.
We can provide a range of contaminated land survey and site investigation services
These include initial desktop studies, soil sampling, soil testing and soil surveys, contaminated land risk assessments, as well as advising on options for dealing with contaminated land cost effectively. Our ground investigation services utilise a range of site investigation techniques that mean that when we carry out a soil investigation we use the most appropriate methods for your site.
This means that contaminated land investigations and subsequent remediation where required, is done in in a manner that complies with UK guidelines such as LCRM and BS10175. This is essential when dealing with a contaminated land planning condition or when buying/selling a site.
Why use our contaminated land site investigation services?
- We have many years of experience working on a variety of projects
- We provide an honest appraisal of what is actually required
- We utilise a risk based approach to contaminated land
- We will only recommend work that is necessary
- You benefit from us forming a good working relationship with the regulators
- We will liaise with the regulators on your behalf to establish what they actually require
- If we recommend further work, you are not obliged to use us to carry it out
Services We Offer
Other Services We Provide
- KSoil sampling and testing
- KGroundwater monitoring
- KHuman health & groundwater risk assessment
- KRemediation services
- KReview of existing reports
- KSoakaway tests
Given the time of year with memories of attempts to blow up parliament celebrated by letting of small explosive
Crash! 27th August 2020 One of our more unusual site investigations has recently been completed. We were called out to…
Rural and Farm Sites – Contaminated Land Issues 20th September 2017 Over the years we have dealt with a lot…
Why can’t we just send soil samples to you? 1st September 2017 This is a question that we get asked…
The Site Investigation Process 20th August 2017 Contaminated land site investigation is very much a process. We have produced the…
Site Investigations – A Layman’s Guide 10th October 2016 We thought it would be useful to our readers to provide…